Oxford’s huge range of products encompasses everything that makes life on bikes better: from jackets, pants and boots to accessories, hard parts, locks, luggage and much more! Their market-leading products are designed in-house by a team of active enthusiasts and skilled technicians, based at the company’s 100,000 square-foot purpose-built headquarters in Oxfordshire, UK. With the support of the latest CAD technology, a 3D printing suite and a fully equipped test laboratory, Oxford innovate, analyse, test and develop unique products in pursuit of the best experience for two-wheel enthusiasts.
- Warm, waterproof and windproof for total hand protection
- Special 3D design for efficient and non-snag operation of control levers
- Pre-formed opening for easy access
- 1500 Denier polyester fabric for durability
- Reflective piping for increased visibility to other road users
- Universal design that fits the majority of motorcycles