Oxford’s huge range of products encompasses everything that makes life on bikes better: from jackets, pants and boots to accessories, hard parts, locks, luggage and much more! Their market-leading products are designed in-house by a team of active enthusiasts and skilled technicians, based at the company’s 100,000 square- foot purpose-built headquarters in Oxfordshire, UK. With the support of the latest CAD technology, a 3D printing suite and a fully equipped test laboratory, Oxford innovate, analyse, test and develop unique products in pursuit of the best experience for two-wheel enthusiasts.
The Oxford Arizona 1.0 Air Textile Motorcycle Pants are a fully ventilated option featuring a High-Density Polyester outer shell and belt attachment loops for warm weather riding.
- HD-poly - high-density polyester outer shell
- Large mesh panels
- Upper arm adjustment and waist webbing adjusters
- 360° Reflective printing for increase rider visibility
- Waist hook and loop adjusters
- Level 1 CE Knee protectors (en 1621-1:2012)
- Pockets for Hip Protectors if required
- Side entry pockets
- Detachable braces and cuff expansion
- Rear stretch panelling for rider comfort